Saturday, August 31, 2013

Raspberry Chipotle Baked Chicken

Ingredients:


Preheat Oven to 375 degrees


Directions:

In a dish, combine flour, salt and pepper.  In another dish, pour a bit of heavy cream into a small bowl and coat the chicken breast.  Then dredge the chicken breast.  Generously sprinkle cinnamon over one side and then sprinkle a bit of nutmeg.

Place the chicken in a single serving baking dish (I use Corning Ware French Ovals 15-B-F), cinnamon and nutmeg side down.  Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg on top.  Place two pats of butter on top of the chicken.  Put the dish in the oven and bake 25 minutes.

Remove the dish and baste the chicken with the sizzling butter.  Then generously coat the chicken with Archer Farms Raspberry Chipotle Grilling Sauce.  Bake another 10 minutes.

Yield:  1


Myrtle's Note:  Being single, I made just one, when I was thinking up how I could use the sauce I discovered at Target.  If I had company, I would still make each serving in individual dishes.  That way, everyone could push each bite of chicken around in the sauce filling the bottom of the pan.  Bliss.

Source:  Myrtle's head. That's why there are no specifics.  I just sort of eyeball things.